Monday, July 11, 2011

Guest Blogger Spotlight -- Chelsey from The Paper Mama

Are you looking for a new blog to check out? Maybe get some advice, just connect with another Mommy or a really good story to make you laugh? Well, here at Don't Blink, I have decided to start a Blogger Spotlight! I will be featuring my favorite blogs that I visit frequently. They make me laugh, they offer advice and they deserve a spotlight feature so you can check them out, too!



Please welcome Chelsey from The Paper Mama!!!!

Chelsey is a super cute, whimsical awesome lady! I ran across her blog just clickn' around and wow, so happy I did! Her daughter Ruari is simply adorable and can put a smile on your face on those days when you really need a smile (and on the days you don't, either!). She takes some pretty amazing photos that you can't help to gawk over! Chelsey took some time from her busy schedule to answer some questions for me... so cute! Please be sure to check out her blog and leave her some love!!

The Paper Mama 



1. Where do you call "home"?
Oregon

2. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2008 on my poor old lovely Paper lady blog... BUT, I'm a Paper Mama now. :D

3. Besides blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Draw... take one million photos... walk... have some wine. ;D
4. Tell us about your family:
There's my hubby Mike, me, Ruari the little baby head, Angus the Chihuahua, Princess the cat, and Pistachio the cat. Yes, my animals are apart of my family. Even though they poo/pee on the floor and barf in my shoes! We're one big happy family! :D



5. What is the one thing your daughter can do to bring a smile to your face?
When she is laughing... that's just the best. AND... she is so extremely silly! I'm afraid she's picking up my humor... That reminds me... I really should stop giggling when she toots... 

6. What does your family do for fun?
We really love going to local festivals/farmer's markets/etc. Anything in the community that is family friendly is ALWAYS a blast. :D


7. What do you find is the most fun about blogging?
It's really been the amazing support and connections I've made! I'm making real/true friends through blogging.

8. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to handmade indie shows. Not craft bazaars... my fave in Oregon is Crafty Wonderland.

9. What advice would you offer to a new Mommy?
If you feel any sort of depression... tell someone. Period. Hormones can be crazy.

10. What do you like to do to pamper/spoil yourself?
Well... when we can afford it I like getting pedicures with a glass of wine... totally spoiled. :D



Thank you so, so much Chelsey for doing this interview! 
I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!


Would you like to be featured on my blog?
Please e-mail me at tammy.schaper@gmail.com for more information.
I'd love to save a spot for  you!!






4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Chelsey is absolutely nutso, but I heart her! Great interview.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Don't listen to Ashley... she's crazy! ;D

Thank you for interviewing me! It looks great!

Nicole said...

Go Chelsey go! She is my sister. I heart her too.

Jen (emsun.org) said...

Lovely person! Thanks for "introducing" us!