I take no credit for this, it was in my american baby magazine... but I totally love it & think its perfect for Mother's Day to share! ♥
Author: Jen Singer
Babyhood goes by fast. Stop and appreciate the lovely, funny or just plain crazy little moments that happen every day.
1. You receive a reception worthy of the next American Idol even though you'd only left the room for a minute to get more wipes.
2. There's no better exercise program than chasing a toddler through a good-size mall - except maybe chasing two of them.
3. When was the last time a grown-up hugged you simply for buying cookies?
4. You can't very well put videos of your husband dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" on YouTube. But the baby? Upload away!
5. Babies don't accidentally butt-call your cell phone and they never hog the remote.
6. Nothing's sexier than a man holding a baby - except for a man changing a diaper.
7. The 100th reading of Goodnight Moon is every bit as good as the first.
8. You no longer look quite as silly dressing up for Halloween. In fact, not dressing up might make you odd Mom out.
9. You've got a built-in excuse for RSVP'ing "no" whenever you feel like it.
10. Somebody loves you no matter what you're wearing (strained peas on your shirt), what you're doing (prepping yet another birthday party), or how long it's been since you showered (Uh, Tuesday? Nah, Monday!).
12. Alarm clocks are more appealing when they're wearing footie pajamas.