Monday, October 18, 2010

New Book Alert!

One of my favorite pastimes after bedtime for Princess-A & Princess-B is to sit curled up on the couch in my pj's with a good book. Although Hubby usually has something on the tv, if the book captures my attention enough, I usually have no idea what he is watching. He sometimes speaks to me and I should feel guilty but most of my responses are an 'uh huh', 'yep' or 'oh yeah'. Don't get me wrong... there are nights when my books get neglected as well to give him the attention he so desires (usually its just a back scratch/rub and some adult convo)!

Tomorrow we have court at 9am for an update on our case. I do not expect to be there long, nor do I expect much to change (however, I always have hope!) but I do have the day off from work. If the day doesn't get to hectic and if I get my way *snort*, I will be making a trip to the bookstore for a book I have been so excited to read my insides might burst! It is the sequel to Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. If you like YA reading & a little bit of fantasy, mixed with immortals, mixed with heavenly goodness... go get this book! And then, get the sequel: Crescendo. Which is out tomorrow!!!

Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick

I promise you will NOT be disappointed!!!



No comments: