Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SeamsMod Bags

I entered a contest to win a very cute "Diaper Clutch Bag". These adorable bags are handmade & super cute! I am in need of something very modern & cute to carry. Before kids I was a pocketbook freak but somehow that went out the window, along with some other things.

Here is a sample of some of the cute bags they feature:





Please feel free to check out their adorable store here.

And then go enter in the contest yourself over at Bouffe e Bambini here

Good Luck to you! Please feel free to let me know if you are the big winner!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Um I need that 2nd bag! So cute!

Greta said...

Wow, those are really cute! Thanks for sharing :)

Jodi said...

Oh, those are adorable! I think I will put my name in too. They kind of remind me of LeSportSac. :-)

Thanks for the heads up!