Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toddler Talk Thursdays


Welcome to the 14th week of Toddler Talk Thursday!


Toddler Talk Thursday was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!

Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog that links up, and pick an idea, story, or picture they think was a great example of that weeks topic. In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week's topic, and follow the hosts. Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.

This week’s topic is : What's in your bag?

I carried a Vera Bradley Diaper Bag for the longest time. It was big, had pockets & it matched my pocketbook & wallet! Inside the bag I usually had:

* Diapers (well, duh!)
* Wipes
* Balmex/Vaseline/Sunscreen/Powder (sometimes all, sometimes just one)
* Extra set of clothes for each Princess
* Sippy Cups
* Snacks (which varied anywhere from raisins to oreos to cheerios)
* Sunglasses (for me & the girls)
* Spoons/Forks (in a neat little plastic case)
* Bibs
* Keys, Wallet, Receipts, Crumbs, Old Wipes & well,  you get the idea

Nowadays since Jaelyn is potty-trained & Abbie is well on her way to no more diapers, I usually take a much smaller bag with a few pull ups & wipes in it. The girls usually carry out their sippy cups and depending on where we are going & for how long, I may stick a pair of pj's for each in the bag! It's funny how you require less & less 'stuff' as they get older. It certainly gets a little easier in that department!

Next weeks topic will be:  
Share your 4 favorite pictures of your toddler!

1 comment:

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

I cannot wait until I no longer have to carry around a diaper bag! I think I am going to try to find a bigger purse to put everything in.