Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quarterly Top 5



It was REALLY hard to only pick 5. Which is surprising because most days it's hard for me to find inspiration (most days). But, with these 2 lovely faces to capture.. they do make it rather easy for me to snap! snap! snap!

Be sure to go check out ALL of the fabulous photos over at:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1. - Abbie Lynn
It was one of those WARM days we go this month. We were outside playing and of course I had my camera. I said "Abbie look here at Mommy". She said "No more pictures, Mommy!"
haha. I still love it - one of my favorites by far! 


2. Jaelyn & Abbie
Happy St. Patrick's Day! One of the rare occasions that they both sat, posed & SMILED for me!


3. Jaelyn Nicole
A snowy day back in January. We just built this snowman and she loooooved him. I really think she wanted him to come alive (like Frosty) and start dancing around with her. I just love the wonder in her eyes. ♥ 


4. Jaelyn Nicole
What can I say - she is at the age where I can steal her away for a mini photo shoot!
AND... I totally got some cute pictures by offering up this prop! Which is a heart locket that was once my Grandmothers. She fell in love with it & I feel in love with the pictures. 

5. Jaelyn & Abbie
Another beautiful day - I just love how their hair is flying away & they have almost the same facial expression on their faces, haha. We love playing on the swings!
Let me tell you also, what a BIG difference from last year. Abbie would RUN, RUN, RUUUUNNN when we were outside this time last year. This year her & her sister play so nicely on the swings & in the sandbox. It's lovely!! 


There you have it! My favorite 5 photos so far this year.
I can tell I'm getting better & better - and the inspiration & cheering section I get from all the Mom Blog Photographers is awesome! I can't wait to see what the next quarter holds in store.



Click it Up a Notch

12 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that first picture - it is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the ones you picked! That first one is awesome. Love the snow photo too! Gosh they are all great.

Isabel said...

I love every photo and the moments captured in them! And I have to say that I love how adorable your blog looks!:)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

What sweet pictures, love the peek a boo one, so cute! Beautiful girls.

Tara said...

These are so cute, I love the first one so much!

Lori said...

such sweet pictures. I really like the peek a boo and snowman ones

Amber said...

I have learned some of the best captures are the times kids refuse to pay attention to us. The first one is a one to frame and I love the story.

I also love the snowman photo.........so much. You can tell she absolutely loves it.

You sure have two cuties on your hands.

Thanks for linking up with us!!

melissa said...

Adorable =) The first one is my absolutely favorite, awww! xoxo

Courtney K. said...

Oh I love, love, love that first photo!! :) So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful! That picture in the snow is just stunning!

Courtney said...

I love that first one of her covering her face as well!! It shows such personality!! Too cute!! And that snow picture...are you kidding me!! I love it! I can't believe how you were able to capture all the snow falling!! Love this!! It just screams a childhood winter's dream!!

Marilyn said...

So super lovely ;))
Hello, ;))Blog hopping and wanted to stop by.. Officially following you from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com , hope you can visit my blog sometime.. Off to indulge in more of your lovely posts.. Great Blog.. :))