Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daybook

A Mommy's Daybook

outside my window...
the sun is shining, yay! It's been a dreary 2 days so it's nice to finally see that big orange ball up in the sky.

i am thinking...
about what I want for my birthday. It's still a little over a month away but I get excited, haha! (I think maybe it's a kindle with a pretty new Vera Bradly cover for it!)

i am learning...
that even the smallest things can make me smile. Last night after dinner, Jaelyn was singing at the top of her lungs and Abbie was screaming at the top of hers..you couldn't even hear yourself think. I was standing at the sink and hubby comes over looks at me... I look at him.. and we both just burst out LAUGHING. ♥

i am wearing...
my dressy brown pants and a shirt with brown, turquoise and cream in it. eh, work attire!

i am creating...
nothing at the moment. My creativity is slacking.

i am going...
to work shortly!

i am reading...
The Color of Hope by Courtney Thorne-Smith

i am hoping...
our Social Worker gives us the news tonight that MAY 20th is ADOPTION DAY for us!! *fingers crossed*

i am hearing...
traffic going by.

around the house...
sits laundry that needs put away (at least it's folded!), a few toys, and some pretty dust to go along with it all.

one of my favorite things...
is nice weather!!!

a few plans for the week...
I have a seminar at work today, our Social Worker is visiting tonight, another meeting tomorrow with a company rep at work, Dance on Saturday with Jaelyn and then celebrating a birthday with Family on Saturday evening. WHEW!

a picture...
the girls playing in the backyard... so sweet.

3 comments:

Courtney K. said...

Isn't it amazing how those little moments of hysteria [kiddos screaming & yelling] can make for some of the gunniest? I hope the adoption date comes through for you!!

Stylist A said...

LOVE IT! Isn't the idea of writing down your daily life so fun. I love reading how your day is going. Best of luck with the adoption process. I hope you hear good news tonight :)

xoxo, Supermom Alysha

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Cute post. I just did a Daybook post too. My 1st 1.
http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com/2011/04/daybook.html