Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Favorite Things ::: Memorial Day



I'm always browsing etsy looking for new & different things. I'm amazed at all of the creative people who come up with the most adorable stuff! I thought I'd start sharing some of the cute things I find with you.

*I am not being paid by any website or artist for any promotions mentioned here.
I am simply sharing my favorite things*

In honor of Memorial Day weekend and all of those who gladly served our country here in the USA, I went with a patriotric theme this week and WOW at all of the things that came up! So many CUTE & UNIQUE things to look at. I'd like one of each of these things please. They are just adorable! I actually think I may have to order some of those cupcake papers in the very near future... what a way to put a little *spark* on your cupcakes! Enjoy! and Happy Memorial Day!


Aren't they all just adorable?? Make sure you visit these shops & let them know Tammy from Don't Blink sent you! Who knows... maybe we will have a few giveaways from these awesome shops in the future!

Have some favorite things you want share? Any ideas on what you'd like to see featured? Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your ideas!

1 comment:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love that headband. I got my daughter 1 in the dollar section of Target, but not quite as nice.