Thursday, September 22, 2011

The A-Z of Tammy.

Ok, seen this around today and I wanted to join in with the cool kids. :) Plus, my brain just isn't in work-function-mode right now so hey, great way to waste some time!


A. Age: 37. Just zip it, ok?
B. Bed size: California King.
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry and not just laundry, anything to do with clothes really. Cleaning closets, putting away seasonal clothes, sorting what fits what doesn't for the little ones. Hate it!
D. Dogs: Our baby Spike is in doggy heaven now. Oh how I miss him. :(
E. Essential start to your day: Looking at the clock & thinking it should be illegal to be up before 7am.
F. Favorite color: Red!
G. Gold or Silver: I have both. So, I don't know.. both? *shrugs*
H. Height: 5'5" give or take.
I. Instruments you play: Uh..
J. Job title: Personal Account Representative for an Insurance Agency. (or the person you bitch at because you are paying too much for your car insurance is also good.)
K. Kids: Jaelyn & Abbie were officially adopted on 5/13/11 but they were in my ♥ long before that.
L. Live: The Big R
M. Mother’s name: Evelyn.
N. Nicknames: Tam, Tammers, Tamika, Momika (Abbie), Mommy, Hunny, Baby.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None. Ever.
P. Pet peeves: When people put celery in everything. I dislike celery. Plus, what is the purpose? Just leave it out!!!
Q. Quote from a movie: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. ~ Dora in Finding Nemo.
R. Right or left handed: Right is right.
S. Siblings: David (Bub) and NancyJo
T. Time you wake up: In my head it's 10:00am. In reality, it's usually 6:00am.
U. Underwear: Well, yeah.
V. Vegetable you hate: Are you not listening (I'm used to that)... CELERY!
W. What makes you run late: The clock moving faster than it should, duh!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth & Ankles.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mashed Potatoes. At least that is what hubster says I make really good. Other than that, I suck at cooking.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe.
 
If you'd like to check out more A-Z's go & link up:
 
 
and hey.. have you entered my giveaway?
You really should. It's pretty awesome. What giveaway isn't?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B: Calafornia King <--- I will own one day!

C: I'm so with you!

E: A to the MEN!

Q: LOVE! & love some more ;)

Hope you have a GREAT day!

Danfredo Photos + Films said...

I'm not a big fan of celery either. If I eat it, it has to chopped up into little, tiny pieces. Like, microscopically small. :-/