Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall

Happy Autumn!
Can you believe it already?
Pretty soon we'll be dragging out Christmas decor.


Anyone have any fun weekend plans?
We have a couple of birthday parties to attend. We might need a boat to get to them.
Yes, MORE rain. Ugh. So tired of the wet stuff. GO AWAY!!

My best friend is getting married in... 5 days.
FIVE DAYS!!
Are you ready, Liz? hehehe..
She is going to make one beautiful bride, I know that.
I took a few photos for them last night which will be on the Jumbotron at Yankee Stadium when they get married. HOW COOL IS THAT? I'm pretty proud of myself, lol. 
Oh, and I'm super happy for them. 
I can't wait!

Anyways, that is pretty much the big thing going on around here right now.
Nothing to exciting. Sorry, boring post...

I do hope YOUR Friday is going well!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

SO happy for your friend! And we're happy it's FALL too! Ready for Christmas too...ahhh, I love this time of year! I want our family to get together A LOT this holiday season! We are a big, Italian family and I wanna see a lot more of each other this year!