Friday, October 7, 2011

Y3W


Your Three Words:
Harvest Festival Fun
 
This weekend is the Deerfield Township Harvest Festival
This is literally in our back yard! You can really see all the rides, tents, hear the music just by sitting on our lawn chair on the patio. I love it! I look forward to the festival every year but usually by Sunday, I've had enough. I mean one can only eat so much cotton candy, funnel cake and cheesesteaks, right?  
 
This year though, both girls are tall enough to ride on all the kiddy rides... woohooo!
They have already told me they want to ride the dragon roller coaster (we took a walk to go check out what they could go on). I guess I'm pretty stoked to see their cute little faces with big smiles on them all weekend.
 
On Saturday night... Uncle Kracker is even performing. I'm not a BIG fan of his but hey, I like some of his latest songs so I think that will be pretty cool. I haven't decided yet on listening from home or having Nana sit with the girls (they will be sleeping by then) and having a little date night with Daddy. We'll see....
 
I think we will take a little festival break on Sunday and go to a local pumpkin patch with some cousins. They have a cute little hayride to the patch and you can pick whatever pumpkin you'd like. We had fun last year so, why not!?
 
And just because.. here a few I recently took for a friend. She plans on using them in graphics... pretty darn neat!
 


 
 
So, What are your weekend plans? Anything fun?
 
Want to join in on Your Three Words fun?
Check it out!



1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love fall because of all of the fun fall festivals...have fun!!

Uncle Kracker...that's just awesome!