Friday, November 4, 2011

InstaFriday

life rearranged

It's InstaFriday again... here is my week in instagram pictures...


Last Friday night started with drinks, pizza & laughs at our best friends house to celebrate hubby's birthday. Have you had any of these alcohol flavored whipped creams? Oh.My.



Saturday rolled around and well, more drinking. I swear I'm NOT an alcoholic!
It was my friend, Katie's Bachelorette Party (can you tell by the toothpicks in the first picture?) We went to this awesome place called Boogie Nights in Atlantic City. Best. Time. Ever.

After Saturday, I layed on the couch pretty much all day recovering snuggling with Abbie. Poor baby is FINALLY starting to feel better!!


Monday night was trick or treat! YAY!! I snapped this lil cutie, Lucy and did a little editing to show off her BRIGHT pacificer and those eyes? Some little boy somewhere has no idea what he is in for when he stares into those eyes someday!


Tuesday required lots of coffee recovering from Halloween festivities.



This was boredom at work one day... I forget which.



Jaelyn's project for school... what we are thankful for.


Bath time with our PINK Breast Cancer Ducky!! Quack Quack!

That's my week in a nutshell, more or less.
Have some cool instagram photos to share?
Head on over to Life Rearranged & link up with me!


5 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

Looks like a great week!!!!! So glad to have found your blog too!!:) new follower!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Looks like a great week. Never heard of alcoholic whip cream. I am intrigued.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Looks like a good week!! Love your blog :)

Marissa said...

what a great week in pictures :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I've been wanting to try that alcohol flavored whip cream. It sounds so good.