Monday, December 5, 2011

My Favorite Things : Candy Canes

 

I'm always browsing etsy looking for new & different things. I'm amazed at all of the creative people who come up with the most adorable stuff! I thought I'd start sharing some of the cute things I find with you!








I am really liking candy cane stuff this year. I'm not sure why? I was never big on peppermint really but this year it seems to be a favorite! I found all kinds of cute peppermint/candy cane stuff on Etsy. Here are a just a few of my favorites!!



Vintage Inspired gift tags that are hand made by me, cut from kraft colored and ivory card stocks and hand stamped with green polka dots, snowflakes and a candy cane border.









Brrrr, Chilly peppermint will freshen up your shower this season. Loaded with olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butters, this soap lathers light a dream and when wet, shines! Delicate red swirls set against a snow white background, combined with the pure peppermint essential oil will make you wonder if there are candy canes in this soap!




Candy Cane shaped door wreath with red and white metallic ribbon. Accented with white, red ornaments, apple green holly and red sequin spray. A classic design that you will love....













Wonderful keepsake Personalized Christmas Tree Ornament sure to please anyone who receives it. Stripes and Dots in Red and White with a little bit of glitter will brighten that special Christmas Tree.







Handmade Tutu, White Tulle featuring a Red and White Striped Ribbon, Removable Marabou Feather Clip, and Glittering Red Candy Cane embellishments, elasticized waist.








See something you like? Head over to Etsy & do a little shopping.
Tell them Tammy from Don't Blink sent you!
Have fun!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What cute finds! That little tulle skirt is my favorite! I can just picture that on a sweet little girl with shiny black Mary Jane shoes!