Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Scarpa Family

Perhaps you remember me photographing the lovely Ashley & her hubby, Brett when she was expecting. No? Well, HERE is a quick peek! Go look, I will wait....

*hears Jeopardy theme*

Ok, cute wasn't she?! Well, I got to meet her little one, recently and photograph her beautiful little family! The little one wasn't all too happy & certainly not in the mood for pictures (but hey, we all have those days right!?). So, we patiently waited and well, I got some pretty cute shots! I just wanted to share a few with you.... just adorable, in my opinion.








Thank you, Brett & Ashley for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family! I can't wait to capture more special moments for you as your grow.
xoxo

Whew... one more photo shoot to share! Guess I have been busy!


1 comment:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

She is so precious. Really wonderful photos.