Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Did you say... Adoption?

I know I've totally slacked with this blog and I apologize but now comes the fun stuff!

We have our first meeting with our adoption social worker on Thursday. Yes that's right, I said adoption! I wasn't sure I'd ever hear those words and if I did have hope it seemed so far away. I know we still have a pretty long haul ahead of us but just to hear that we are in the adoption unit now puts a smile on my face like no other.

So, Thursday at 10:30am we meet the new social worker & get acquainted. 1 step closer to 2 little miracles having OUR last name... I can hardly believe it!

4 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Believe it Lady! Because it's happening!! and it's happening to the most deserving parents I know :-)

Bocas said...

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Tammy. No two parents deserve it more..

Unknown said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Can't wait until it's finally official!!!