Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jaelyn's First Haircut ::: 11-26-10

Oh how I contemplated with myself over this! But now that it's done, I'm so happy!

Jaelyn's hair had been getting rather long but it was still that wispy, all different layers, thin baby hair. So, my Mom's best friend was visiting for the Thanksgiving Holiday and she just so happens to be the best hairdresser in the world!

She came over on Friday night for some leftover apple pie, coffee and did both Jaelyn's hair & mine (which so needed it!!).

Jaelyn had to be distracted with some Yogo Bites but she was fine sitting up there with Aunt Val "making her hair look pretty".


 That's Mom-Mom in the background with the Yogo Bites!

 Bye-bye baby, wispy, thin hair! :(

But look at this little sassy girl now with her shorter hair....


The little cut on her nose is a casualty from her little sister in the bathtub!
Even with her wound, she still looks adorable & I love her hair!!


No comments: