Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Favorite Things



I'm always browsing etsy looking for new & different things. I'm amazed at all of the creative people who come up with the most adorable stuff! I thought I'd start sharing some of the cute things I find with you.

*I am not being paid by any website or artist for any promotions mentioned here. I am simply sharing my favorite things*

CUPCAKES!! Who doesn't love them? They are fun to eat, cute on clothes & accessories and just all around fun. And, who knew there were so many things with cupcakes on them! I think I want one of each?


Starting from the top left:

Stop by any of the cute shops above to see more creativly cute things!
Then stop over at Supermom and check out her Ten Tuesday Treats.

(she originally gave me the idea to share my favorite things

so I'm giving credit where credit is due!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be sure to go enter my giveaway but HURRY! It ends on April 29, 2011 at 12:00 midnight Eastern Time!!




No comments: