Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday

Friday! Yay!
Today is just a rambling post of the latest things...

Holy Fall Weather, Batman! The temperature has dropped dramatically. It actually feels like Fall! I love it! Don't get me wrong, I love Summer but Fall is probably a very, very close second. The crisp air, the changing leaves, pumpkins, layering clothes, cute boots... all of it! I'm ready for some mums on the front porch and some cute fall decorations around the house. Bring it on!

Tomorrow I am off to NYC! A bunch of girls and the soon to be bride are going to the Awesome 80s Prom.  I'm excited! We get to dress up like 80s chicks, how fun?! I'm sure it will be a blast and I just have to take my camera. I don't want to miss out on some pretty awesome pictures, like OMG, fer shuuuure. haha. However, first we have gymnastics in the morning. We've decided to give gymnastics a go instead of dance this year. Mostly because Daddy wanted to let them try it and because its 5 minutes down the road from us instead of across the county. Both girls seem to enjoy it so far! Abbie's class is actually a Mom & Tot class.. so I get to run around with her for 45 minutes. (whew!) I love it though, it makes both of us laugh & smile.

Sunday (after the massive hangover I will probably have?) I have a bridal shower to attend for another friend. That should be fun. I hope they have tylenol at the door. lol! Some of the same girls from the bachelorette party will be at the bridal shower so we will pretty much all be in the same boat. But, it should be enjoyable and I'm happy to celebrate yet another bride-to-be!

I also ordered Halloween costumes yesterday... eeeek, I can't wait! Well, I ordered one.. my Sister has the 'pair' for Jaelyn that will go with what I ordered for Abbie. They are going to look ADORABLE! I can't wait to show you! Is it crazy that I'm already excited about it? haha!

Also coming up this week... our 14 year anniversary is on Tuesday. 14 years? What! I have no idea how that happened. Well, I know how it happened but I mean really, 14 years!? ♥ Go us!

So, what is happening in YOUR world?

Don't miss out on my GIVEAWAY!!
You can win $25 to spend at Turnbow Designs!
Enter HERE!



1 comment:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I can't wait to see your pictures from your trip. Sounds like a fun weekend.
Happy Anniversary!