Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh yeah....

I know I've been such a slacker blogging lately. I apologize.

Work has been crazy as you might imagine being in the Insurance industry right now and with all of these natural disasters hitting the East Coast. Yep. Makes for a really fun day. *ahem*.

Jaelyn started Pre-K last week... oh how adorable she looked. What's that? You wanna see her cute outfit? Well, ok.. if I must share them.





I know, super cute right?? She was SUCH a big girl, got on the school bus as I was hyperventilating smiling and was on her merry way. She told me all about her day but she was most happy that she GOT TO RIDE THE BUS! haha.. so cute. ♥

The hubby went away the weekend before school started. That made for an interesting 3 1/2 days. I don't sleep well when he is gone so I tried to keep myself busy so I would be extremely tired at night. It didn't really work. :( BUT, the girls missed him and I missed him so it was sweet to miss each other for a small amount of time.

My niece Gracie spent the night with us one night. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of her, too. She is a super model in the making, haha. She loves posing and being silly, perfect combination for pictures!!






Can you believe Summer is nearly over? Ahhhhh... where did it go???
I love Fall and Fall colors so I can't say I'm too, too sad but wow, it seems like it was here & go in quite a hurry!

Yesterday marked the 10th anniversary of September 11th.
I watched some of the special on tv & nearly cried my eyes out from all the stories, pictures, memories. ♥ I can tell you exactly where I was, how I reacted, who I called on that day... I will never forget.
God Bless America.


I get to take some shots of a cute little boy tomorrow... I'm kind of nervous & excited!! Plus, a few more people have asked me to do some pictures of their children.. what?! me? I can tell I'm getting better with my pictures but man, I feel like I still have so much to learn! So, good practice for me!! :)

Well, that is the latest & greatest around here.
I have a pretty cute review to post soon, took a few pictures of it tonight so stay tuned!

How are things in your world?

No comments: