Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a love story, baby just say.. yes! #2

TOMORROW is the big day!
To continue my love fest story in honor of Markie & Liz - the new soon to be Mr. & Mrs.
Let me tell you about our fun dress shopping day!

I meet Liz at local little bridal shop for her first ever trip for her dress.
She had already tried on a few dresses but there was one in particular she liked that she wanted to try back on & show me.
When she stepped out with the smile on her face, I think I almost cried!
She looked beautiful.
BUT... she wasn't like... beaming. She was just.. "Isn't this pretty?"
I asked her if there was a dress she had in mind that she really, really wanted to try.
She said there was.
So, off we went to the next bridal store. BIG place. LOTS of brides. BUSY!
She found the dress she saw in a picture and picked out a few more.
She tried on the "other" dresses and she was like.. yeah.. ok...
THEN.. she tried on HER dress.

When I tell you that she walked out with the biggest smile on her face, I ain't lying.
She got up on the pedestal and saw herself in her dress in the mirror and immediately knew.
Yes, she got that THIS IS MY DRESS feeling and you could tell.
She glowed, beamed, smiled, cried, all of the above. She didn't want to take it off!
She looked beautiful.
I can't wait for everyone to see how beautiful tomorrow and on Saturday.

I am SO happy I was there for that moment. SO happy I got to share that special time with her.
Needless to say, she said YES to the dress.

One more day... ♥



No comments: