Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

I didn't get a chance to post anything  yesterday as I was super
 mega busy with the wedding!
Here are just a few shots from my cell phone...


The Bride & I getting ready...




(notice the Jumbotron? I TOOK THAT PICTURE! and it was on the Jumbotron.. sure made me feel special!!)


Hubby & I (he was made to wear the Yankees hat - don't let it fool you.)


Philly Cheesesteaks in NY? Really? Come on... we all know those are fake wannabe's!! hehe.. Sorry it's blurred - my cell is crappy! :)




The new Mr. & Mrs.!!!!  ♥ 

So, we get to do this all again pretty much on Saturday at the big reception closer to home with more family & friends! Weeeeeeeeeeeee... I may need a month to recover!



3 comments:

Marissa said...

might be the coolest wedding EVER! Very neat :)

Love it!

Liz said...

Tammy you take the most awesome pictures! I am totally honored to have you not only as a bridesmaid, but as my best friend <3 You looked beautiful Wednesday! The stadium was a lot of fun, all that stress was worth it...cant wait til tomorrow to celebrate more!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

I'm glad that you added that he didn't want to wear a Yankees hat. haha. We don't like the Yankees much around these parts.