Monday, October 17, 2011

Excited!

I didn't take any pictures over the weekend. That's just sad.
Really, I should be ashamed! No reason for it.. other than I didn't really feel well, oh and I spent most of the day Sunday cleaning out my closet which was a large task. I hate cleaning out closets. Despise it actually. But, it's done now and I feel much better!

There are some EXCITING things being delivered to the Schaper Household this week. I can hardly contain myself. Seriously, I'm jumping up & down on the inside thinking about it. I'd really jump up & down except no one wants to see that.

On Saturday we went shopping for a new washer & dryer. The dryer went to dryer heaven a couple of weeks ago. I'm all for hanging clothes on a line but it got to be a little ridiculous. I was washing clothes, taking them to my Mom's or Mother-In-Law's house to be dried. Just very inconvenient! Plus, I felt bad. But that is about to change on Tuesday when they deliver my brand spankin' new beatiful set. Here is what we (when I say we, I mean me) decided on:





Aren't they pretty?? Oh, I just can't wait to load these bad boys up with some laundry and wash away. (Ok, exaggerating a little). I'm sure the newness will wear off soon enough but still.. WoohOoo!

and the second thing being delivered.... this is the big one.... the thing that I really cannot control my excitement over... drum roll please...




THAT'S RIGHT.. my iPhone 4s baby!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I made the jump... I had debated & debated and argued with myself over it. Then I found out it was available to Sprint customers and well, I was due for an upgrade so.. I DID IT!
Dude, the camera in this phone alone makes me want to kiss it and maybe sleep with it. No, really. I'm very, very, veryyyyyyyy excited about it and I can't wait to have it in my hands so I can just see the amazement!!

So, other iPhoners.. what apps do you recommend? Lay it on me!

If you happen to see my with a permanent smile on my face this week, you'll know why!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Ha! I'm happy for ya...can't wait to see how it is. I have the 3G, so I sure need an upgrade soon too :)