Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fun


Well, it's friday again... yaaahooo!!
Believe it or not we actually have nothing planned for this weekend.
The ONLY thing on the calendar is gymnastics tomorrow morning and then nada.
I'm rather excited about that.

I'm coming down with a little head cold so I could use the rest and relaxation.
Though, I might convince my sister to either come over or meet me at the local park to let the kids get some energy out. My motive is so they will be very tired later in the day! ha! We shall see.

My Sister has been on a roll making some pretty darn cute hair accesories so stay tuned.. I'm thinking a giveaway is in the near future!!

Because I don't have much to really say or share today, I thought I'd point you in the direction of some of my favorite blogs. Go check them out... they are worth it!!
 
 
A Family of Looneys is a cute blog with
pretty pictures & is sure to make you smile!
 
 
 
Want some cute ideas to help get your
kids to eat? (I know I do!)
Love it!
 
 
 
 
Just read that again... six kids.
You are bound to enjoy it!


If you stop by.. tell them Tammy @ Don't Blink sent ya over!
Have a great friday, friends!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

They are too cute!

Jenny said...

You know they say a picture is worth 1,000 words?

This pictures if worth wayyy more than that...I enjoyed your post today.