Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordish Wednesday - Jaelyn

I haven't really had my camera out much, ugh.
I don't know why... need some inspiration maybe?
Well, I did get it out last night... went into the backyard with Jaelyn...
She did a little smiling here & there for me...
Maybe I need to just go buy Abbie a funky outfit for her birthday & steal her away for the day to do a birthday session. I know it would be lots of fun!

I'm jealous of all of you that make doing hair, baking, and simple things look so great with your pictures...







I thought the sun was pretty coming through the trees.... so I snapped it. Eh... lol.

Check out some other cool Wordish Wednesday pictures:



7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

So cute - I love the BW!

Anonymous said...

Aww. She is so adorable. Love these shots.

EMily said...

She's adorable! I love the black and white!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

She is so cute Tammy!

Moments and Impressions said...

These are awesome... I don't know how anyone makes doing hair and baking look easy!

Susan said...

These are such great pictures of your beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

She's so cute. I love the one of her laying on the ground.