Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordish Wednesday: Tea Party Fun

Happy Wednesday!
I'm a little jealous of some of you that are getting snow. Mind sending some this way? I'm not a HUGE fan of Winter but man, a little snow wouldn't be so bad. At least 1 or 2 snow days! It's suppose to get into the 50s again this weekend.. what is that?
So, here are more pictures from the Tea Party from Sunday. Everything was very yummy, very cute, and really just simply adorable. I loved this theme!

















Wordish Wednesdays Links: The Paper Mama, Project Alicia,





9 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

So cute and lovely!!! ♥

Susan said...

Oh what a fun looking tea party! Those cupcakes are too cute as well!

Joanna said...

Aww, a tea party is such a good idea for a little girl's party! Love it!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

What a fun day and everything looks perfect! My girls would love to have a day like this..thanks for the idea :)

grey rose (they/them) said...

ok, adorable kiddos!
and WOW the treats look delightful and delicious.
thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Great shots. Those cupcakes look so yummy.

Stacey said...

This is adorable! What a fun time. I love the hats too!

Triomom said...

Hi from CM! oooh a Tea Party! Great photos...all the fun food looks so yummy! I can't wait to do this with my girls. :)

allison said...

Awww, looks so fun! I bet they all loved it :)