Friday, January 20, 2012

InstaFriday

Happpppyyyyy Friiiiiidaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes, I'm happy it is yet again, the weekend.
It seems like this week kind of took forever. Not sure why. Just one of those weeks!

Last night wasn't a good night, Jaelyn had a bad day at school. Apparently she felt she could tell other kids what to do & say and not listen to her teacher. Oh this girl, her "smart mouth" is going to get her in so much trouble! She learns things the hard way it seems. She wasn't allowed to play with her leappad, watch any tv shows & went to bed early. Hopefully that all sunk in & today is better! She said she would apologize to her teacher today so I was happy to hear that.

Abbie's teacher has been out all week at daycare. Her baby girl was sick so she didn't have a good week either. Abbie hasn't been all too fond of going in & being her jolly self this week so when she saw Mrs. Jessie's pretty face this morning, she was more than happy! She ran to her & hugged her. It made me feel MUCH better about heading to work!

I hear through the grapevine & over the water cooler at work that we might be getting some snow tonight. About an inch maybe? But then rain tomorrow... sounds like it might be a nice MESS!

I am having a Tupperware party tomorrow. I haven't had any kind of party like this in years so I was like.. ok, sure, why not. I think more people want to order from the catalog then to just come & sit though. So, I hope the Tupperware lady isn't too disappointed if maybe 5 people are there. Sorry! People are just busy & prefer doing online easy convenient things!

Ok, well enough jibbering... here are some Instagram photos from the week!
Linking up with Life Rearranged again. Come join in!
life rearranged 




Watching Gracie at cheer practice, Jaelyn getting her gymnastics on, Beauty & the Beast 3D!  



Yummy Muffin Goodness, Jaelyn all dressed up for her Tea Party, Rain Drops 



Pretty Sunset, Fancy Tea Cup, Downtown view while driving

If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, I can be found at: tamlynn0513

Have a great weekend!!


And hey, while you are here.. you should totally go get in on my giveaway!
It's super cute & well, its FREE to you. Who doesn't like free stuff?
Go on.. Go.. RIGHT HERE.



6 comments:

Laurie J said...

love the downtown pic and those muffins look a.mazing. happy instafriday to you!
<3

Our 365 Days said...

great post! I'll check out your giveaway now =)

Joann@womaninreallife said...

Sweet photos! At least Jaelyn won't let anyone push her around. That's a good thing for a girl, right? It's hard when they have difficult days at school. Believe me, I've been there with my kids!

Holly said...

LOVE the fancy teacup, and your blog design, which is so pretty! :)

Marissa said...

SO cute :)

mmm, those muffins look yummy!

Emily said...

Beauty and the Beast in 3D...how was it?!?! Wish my little lady was old enough to go to the theater, but that'll be a few more years : )

Loved all of your sweet pictures!