Friday, February 24, 2012

InstaFriday

Hello Sweet Friday.
I love you. 
Are you guys tired of hearing about my 4-day weekend? Well, sorry but I have to brag one more time because it's SO GREAT to only have to work 3 days as a result of it. YES! I could get used to this.

I haven't done InstaFriday in a few weeks so I thought I'd join in today. 
I just downloaded some awesome new apps (thanks to Mrs. Stephanie T - go check out her cool post on apps for your iPhone to make your pics look awesome!). What was I saying? Oh, so yeah.. now that I have these cool apps maybe next weeks pic will be a little more colorful. :D 
If you aren't following me & would like to: tamlyn0513

Happy Friday!

life rearranged 





I was trying to be a romantic on Valentine's Day with the Hubby /// What he got me. What a sweetie.





Lunch with some lovely ladies /// Please Touch Museum! /// Cowgirl Boots /// Snuggles




2 new apps!! Diptic // Phoster - really cool!

Hey, since you are here... go enter my GIVEAWAY. You could win a lovely bar of soap from Coast Mountain Company. Yummy!! 


1 comment:

Marissa said...

LOVE TO INSTANT MESSAGING ON V-DAY...SO FUNNY ;)

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!