Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me on Monday


Hosted by: Never Growing Old


Questions:

1. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3! Yes, I am a pillow hog! :) Usually though, I have 2 under my head and I snuggle with the 3rd one. Especially if the hubster is unavailable for cuddle time!

2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving? At home with my beautiful daughters & their Daddy and probably a few other guest.

 
3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party? I'd rather go to a party. I don't mind hosting but its lots of work with 2 little ones!

4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own? Oh, this is a bad question. I kind of had this purse addiction problem. It's gotten better but still, I'm pretty sure I have at least 25 in the closet right now. I just donated a few so it all evens out right??

 5. What is your favorite kind of seafood? ALL OF IT! I love seafood! If I had to narrow it down though I'd say.. steamed king crab legs & mussels are my 2 most favorite. Yummy, yum, yum!!

1 comment:

Pamela Scott said...

thanks for the follow I am following you back now and am off to check out your blog have a great week!!!