Thursday, November 11, 2010

Toddler Talk Thursdays


Welcome to week 15 of Toddler Talk Thursday! Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom Talk all things Toddler!

Toddler Talk Thursday was created as a place for Moms and Dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!

This week’s topic is : 4 Favorite Pictures

Well, to make it a little easier I picked 2 pictures of each of my girlies. But wow, I sure do take LOTS of pictures, haha! I pretty much think they are ALL my favorite but these top the list:




This is Jaelyn when she was 20 months old.
OH MY WORDS.. do you see why I fell in love with her immediately??
She has the face of an Angel!

This is Jaelyn now - at 3 years old. HAHA... I snapped this picture when we were at the park taking pictures for her birthday. I think she was say "Ok Mommy, enough pictures now. Can I pleaaassseee go play on the swings?" TOO CUTE!


This little chubbers is my dear sweet Abbie at 7 months old. LOOK at that face, will you? We were on our way to the Ocean City Boardwalk. I could just eat those legs!

This is Abbie from this past July - at 17 months. She still has the same chubby cute face and beautiful blue eyes! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten though and how very much she follows in her big Sister's footsteps! (literally!)


I love looking back on these pictures! What great memories I have and how awesome that I can remember the exact day I took them and what we were doing or where we were going.



8 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

these are great pics. I didn't realize just how MUCH the girls have grown until you showed these earlier pics. They look so healthy & happy :-)

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

She does have the face of an angel. Such a cutie!

Laura J Harrison said...

http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-hopthistle-thursday-color.html
Hi Tammy. I started a new hop and featured you since you were my newest follower!
Check it out and add your link!
~Laurie

Liz said...

*sigh* I remember the hat picture from an email of pictures you sent when they first came! She loooved her hats! seems so long ago *sniff* I love the second picture...that face is priceless!!! And Abbie...she has not changed a bit, beautiful! She looks like the Coppertone baby in the second picture with the pigtails!

Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

It's amazing how quickly they grow isn't it? Your kids are beautiful!

Shonda said...

Sweet little girls!

MMAR said...

Following from Thistle Thursday! Love the pics... cuties!! Looking forward to your post!
~Melissa
http://www.mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/MSRheinlander

Carolyn said...

You have such beautiful little girls! Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier today.