Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless(ish) Wednesday

We got more snow here on Saturday and even more last night!

I admit, it does look very pretty on the trees before it melts. Reminds me of a winter wonderland or something you'd see on a Christmas card.

The girls got to go out for a bit on Saturday just to get some much needed energy out.
Jaelyn was teaching Abbie to taste the snow. Oh dear.
I know there is a recipe for snow ice cream... I should look that up, I bet they would love it!!

This is SOOC:

I am also linking up for the Good to WOW Thursday! Go check it out!



Wordish Wednesday Link-ups:
     
   

8 comments:

Jbenz said...

what cuties!!! :) My daughter was enjoying the snow today too! (and throwing it at me...)
-Jbenz

Katina said...

How cute!

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

I love how cute they are together!

Can't wait to see the edit you come up with!

Blessings,
Jill
Thanks for joining us!
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

Amber said...

it just keeps snowing.

The SOOC is so sweet. I look forward to seeing the edit tomorrow.

love and life ♥ said...

Aw! Cute picture! xo

Sarah Halstead said...

Cute. Can't wait to see your edit!

Anne U said...

Cute photo and I'm sure your edit will look great.

Marissa said...

how cute are they??! Looks like fun...wish the snow would come this way just once :)