Tuesday, April 19, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.....


I'm always browsing etsy looking for new & different things. I'm amazed at all of the creative people who come up with the most adorable stuff! I thought I'd start sharing some of the cute things I find with you.

*I am not being paid by any website or artist for any promotions mentioned here. I am simply sharing my favorite things*

I've always loved bumble bee's - I'm not sure why, I just think they are cute? So much so that Abbie was a bee for Halloween last year. The most adorable bee ever too, might I add. So here are a few of my favorite 'bee' things... they are sure to start a bzZzzZz!


{1} Bitty Bee Buddies Hair Clips by Kennedy's Korner
{2} Personlized Appliqued Bee Tee by sha•bebe
{3} Hand Stamped Bee Charmer Necklace by Lilly Ellen
{4} Bee Burp Cloth set by emmi lee designs, llc
{5} Sunshine Clippie Trio by The Laughy Giraffy
{6} Hand Sewn Hand Puppets by My Lil Butterfly

Stop by any of the cute shops above to see more creativly cute things!
Then stop over at Supermom and check out her Ten Tuesday Treats.
(she originally gave me the idea to share my favorite things
so I'm giving credit where credit is due!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! Have you looked at this awesome giveaway I'm having??!!


1 comment:

Marissa said...

super precious stuff :)