Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daybook

~A Mommy's Daybook~


outside my window...
I see some sun & clouds. I'd rather be outside enjoying the day instead of sitting in this office.

i am thinking...
that I should be doing work because these piles are not getting any smaller. *sigh* Where are the work fairies when you need them?

i am learning...
more and more about picture taking and I'm love every second of it!

i am wearing...
black pants & a floral matching top. Comfy!

i am creating...
some party invites... woooo!

i am going...
to my Sister's for Easter. I love family time! We have an egg hunt planned for the kids and good food. I can't wait!

i am reading...
nothing? Suprising! I actually just finised "Where She Went" by Gayle Forman. I need to pick up a few new books that I've read reviews on but it's been a busy week so far.

i am hoping...
they let us leave work early tomorrow. It's a bummer we have to work.. the least they could do is let us out a little early!

i am hearing...
people chattering, keyboards being tapped, phone's ringing.

around the house...
I need to start a 'yard sale' pile and plan one very soon.


one of my favorite things...
is when the girls wanna snuggle with me. ♥

a few plans for the week...
include dying eggs on Saturday, going to yet another birthday party for my nephew on Saturday evening and then Easter Festivities on Sunday.. hoorah!

a picture...
of my beautiful niece from the little photo shoot we did at the park yesterday.

No comments: