Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordish Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!


I had a dinner to go to last night for work and didn't get home until a little after 8:00pm. Chris kept the girls up past bedtime just so I could see them for 5 minutes because I hadn't seen them all day. Is there anything better than coming home after a pretty exhausting day and feeling like a rock star with everyone screaming your name "Mommy!" "Mommy!!!!". Nope, don't think there is. Then follow that up with the best hugs & kisses on the east coast and wow, made my day! ♥

Is everyone ready for Easter?
I know we are super excited about the Easter Bunny paying us a visit!!

Just a few pictures from playing outside this week... I sure do wish I knew what went thru their heads sometimes when they are in such deep thought.


Jaelyn in the sandbox.

Abbie on the swings.. thinking about something. I actually like the 'noise' in this photo.

Hope you are having a bright & sunny Wednesday where you are!

Wordish Wednesday The Paper Mama


1 comment:

Marissa said...

beautiful photos of those precious girls :)