Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pin-it Tuesday / Pumpkins

Crazy About My Baybah

Do you love Pinterest?
Join Crazy About My Baybah, Mommy Head Adventures and Crazy Cool with a Side of Crafty each Tuesday by linking up a post with your favorite Pinterest pins. There are no requirements on what you share, just share what you love or inspires you.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm sharing all things PUMPKINS this week!
Who knew there were so many great things to do with them? Enjoy!



{ I love just the simple initial on these. So neat! }



{ Dude, how awesome is this paint job? I'm not sure I have
the patience for it but so cool! }



{ Loving the white pumpkins with black pictures on them.
Could easily create a stencil for this! }


{ Ok, I think I just may decorate our pumpkins
like this with the girls initials. LOVE! }


Come one, join in the fun.. you know you wanna!!
Get pinning!

2 comments:

Cassie @ CrazyCoolCrafty said...

These are such fun pumpkin ideas. Thank you for linking up and sharing.

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Love all of those pumpkins. Makes me want to get my craft on!