Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 (part 1)

  I can hardly believe a new year is right around the corner. Crazy isn't it!?
2011 was a good year for us - lots of fun, memorable things to look back on.
Here are some of my favorites, month by month!
I like seeing how my pictures improved too... thanks to my fellow bloggers for that!
You guys rock at teaching me how to be a better photographer!

JANUARY

Silly girls playing in the snow.... we got hit with a lot of snow last year. We have yet to see any so far!


My pretty neighbors red bar in the snow... loved this picture.


Playing Play-Doh with my girls. Gosh, this was really a year ago???

On January 21, 2011  - I announced my BEST FRIEND was getting married.
Well, let me just announce now... my BEST FRIEND is pregnant!!
So, so happy for her! I can't wait to spoil her little one like she does mine. ♥

------------------------------------------------------------

FEBRUARY

Another favorite picture. Went on a much needed walk with hubby in early February for some fresh air.


I wonder how many candy conversation hearts we will get this year... ♥

I read & finished an excellent book last February -  I highly recommend Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
I still recommend it, wonderful book! If you want more reviews & recommendations on books, please check out my friend Gingers Blog - GREADS! She is the queen of books!

------------------------------------------------------------

MARCH

On March 1, 2011 my post read: A Day to Remember.
and so it was. Please feel free to read it again, here.

My little St. Patrick's Day cuties!!!


My Mom-Mom's Gold Necklace & Jaelyn = Love.


This picture speaks for itself. I love her so much.


Cruising in the Jeep! Meep! Meep!

------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL

Could she be anymore beautiful!!!????

We signed LOTS of Adoption Paperwork in the month of April. LOTS & LOTS... but, all worth it. ♥


Yay for playtime at the park! Looks like the weather was breaking finally....

Pondering....

I had a pretty awesome guest blogger in April...
who is a pretty awesome girl. Check out her blog!!

------------------------------------------------------------

MAY

May had to be the MOST WONDERFUL month in 2011 for us!
ADOPTION FINALIZED!!!!!

Playing with bubbles. Yay for warm weather!

My daughters! ♥

Courtney from Click it Up a Notch was kind enough to do a guest post!
Her blog is GREAT for photography tips, tricks & how-to's!

My lovely friend, Ginger was a guest blogger. The book queen!


Adoption day in a collage!

On May 25th we took the girls for a fun day at the zoo!! They loved it!
I can't wait to go back again this year!! :)
See my ZOO post HERE!

------------------------------------------------------------

JUNE

Ashley from Rambling & Photos was a guest post in June.
I loooooove her blog. She is a WONDERFUL photographer!
Check her out!



We had our adoption party........ FUN FUN FUN!!!

Some very good friends of ours, Julie & Anthony were happily married.
Beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple!!


This little cutie pie went to a birthday party with me. I loved this dress!!

Jaelyn had her FIRST ever dance recital!!!
Details & pictures - HERE!!!


We celebrated my BEST FRIEND getting married once again & showered her with happiness!!


I love this girl!!


Whew, we are only half way through the year?
Goodness, I was a busy little bee!! Looking back now, I loved every minute of it!
It's so nice to reflect back & remember what you filled your life with.
Mine was most certainly filled with love, joy, happiness, family & friends!

Stay tuned for part 2....


2 comments:

Our 365 Days said...

your pictures are awesome! can't wait to see part 2!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Lovely lovely 6 months!