Friday, October 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

I am participating in Five Question Friday again this week
- hosted by My Little Life



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning! Feel free to answer in the comments if you don't have a blog or already wrote a post (although, for the record, I leave the linky open until Sunday, so you have plenty of time!!)


Questions for Friday, October 29th: (Special thanks to Bethany, Sandy, Pam, Jesslyn, andJill for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)



1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Hmmm... I'd like to say someones wall like in the Kardishian home to get some good gossip, sell it to a trashy magazine & make millions but somehow that seems wrong. So, instead I shall I'll just say anyone of the walls at the girls Daycare; just so I can see how they act, play, sleep when me & hubby aren't around!

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
I TRY to budget, really I do! I say I am only going to spend x amount of dollars on this present, that present, etc. but mostly I'm just happy to be done when it comes down to it.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I can't say I've ever really done a fad diet. I've done Weight Watchers and had a Special K bar here or there and even did Slim-Fast but I never really did them all 100%? Which could be why they never really worked. Hmmm..

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Yes, FRIENDS!! Oh how I loved Friends & miss it so much! I still catch re-runs of it when I can and laugh just as much as I did the first time I seen it.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
Butterfly Kisses and Christmas Shoes. Oh man, bring on the tissues!!

No comments: