Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite Things



I'm always browsing etsy looking for new & different things. I'm amazed at all of the creative people who come up with the most adorable stuff! I thought I'd start sharing some of the cute things I find with you.

*I am not being paid by any website or artist for any promotions mentioned here.
I am simply sharing my favorite things*

In honor of Mother's Day, I've picked a few 'lovely' things with hearts! That is exactly what I think of when I think of my Mom... love! ♥ Some of these items would be really cute gifts for Mom, too! If not ideas, more than anything. How cute is that coffee huggy for a coffee mug? I love it!



Please feel free to stop by any of these shops to check out these adorable items. And why not let them know Tammy @ Don't Blink sent you!? Etsy has all sorts of neat things to check out... I could spend hours on there just shopping.

Stop over at Supermom to check out her Ten Tuesday Treats as well!
Do you have some awesome treats or finds to share? Leave me a message!

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Marissa said...

I have got to finish my MOther's Day shopping! Cute ideas, thanks for sharing :)