Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday...Monday

Good Morning! It's Monday again... yay.
How was your weekend?
Ours was pretty good!
Saturday I got a bit of a cleaning bug and cleaned pretty much all day. Scrubbed floors, did laundry, dusted, vacuumed every room, pretty much made the house smell good! I still need to sort thru some clothes (is that job NEVERENDING or what?). Right now our weather is back & forth so I have long sleeves & short sleeves, jeans, shorts, etc. all in the same drawers and some still in containers beside the dressers.. drives me crazy! But all in all.. I felt much better cleaning actually. It was like a breath of fresh air! Ahhhh!

Sunday we had a birthday party to attend for our best friends daughter, Amber. She had it at a little mini-golf place right down the street and the weather was perfect for a little putt putt. The girls actually had fun... even though they mostly just threw the ball into the hole, lol! Their hair looked super cute in braids.. thanks to the talented ME! ha! Here are a few shots from me cell phone:





Lovin' the braids!! I can see this being a favorite summertime hairdo!! 

*I'm sure most of you have also heard the news by now about Bin Laden.
It really is a great day to be an American!*
God Bless the USA. 


Fun Monday Blog Hops:
Photobucket
  


3 comments:

Katie Potter said...

Love the hair!! Taking kids miniture golfing is so much fun!
I found you on Monday's Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower!
http://katiespotter.blogspot.com

Alexis of NorthOnHarper said...

So adorable!!! I love the braids as well!!! I am currently about to embark on a marathon cleaning/organizing session- just in the mood!

Courtney K. said...

What cute, cute photos!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!