Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Word{ish} Wednesday

The girls looooove some bubbles right now and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with how well they can blow the bubbles. They occasionally get a little in their mouths but hey, it's all good. I bought these awesome bubble guns over the weekend, which make things a bit easier because all they do is push a button and voila! bubbles are everywhere! yay!

I'm pretty proud of this picture! What do you think?

In other important news: We signed the last of our adoption paperwork and the OFFICIAL date of Adoption is set for May 13th. HOLY COW! That's NEXT WEEK you say? Yes, I KNOW! I can hardly believe this long journey is coming to an end.. or as some of my dear friends have said.. a very sweet beginning! :) I'm sure many picture will be taken so stay tuned!!! ♥

{Wordish Wednesday Links}


9 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

That is a beautiful picture, Tammy. You are getting quite good at this!

So, so happy for you ♥

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome picture.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Yes!! That's very COOL Pic ~ You need to enlarge and frame in hang in their bedroom!

Ashley Sisk said...

Yay - so happy for you. I love the bubbles!

Marissa said...

amazing pic and SO happy that the adoption process will finally come to a happy ending :) So exciting and congrats to you and your family!!

Courtney K. said...

Beautiful photo!! I love that you captured the colors in this photo so clearly!! Wonderful!

Tammy said...

Thanks so much, everyone! ♥

Unknown said...

Great pic! I love how the bubbles are so clear and the background is blurred out.

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Oh I love this! Beautiful capture! :) Thanks for stopping by and visiting me and leaving a comment. :)