Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Everybody loves a parade!

Sunday was an absolutely GORGEOUS day for November. 65-ish degree weather.. are you serious?? So I packed up some juice & snacks, me & the girls headed off to the parade. Hubby was being a typical male (different story for a different time!) so we left him home to do whatever he wanted! We met my Sister and her 2 kids and then my Brother & Sister-In-Law came along too! So the girls had plenty of cousins (& some extra friends) to sit and enjoy the parade with.

I was able to snap some pictures with my iPhone... I didn't edit any of these or anything so they are straight from my phone!

I snapped this picture on the way to our perfect parade watching spot of Abbie & Brent. Isn't that adorable??

What's a parade without some bands? woohoo!
I was a baton twirler & in bandfront for many, many years so seeing them brought back some wonderful memories! :)



A few floats of course... my niece, Candy was on this one for her church!
She threw us some yummy candy!!


And of course some horses... always fun & the kids love them.

We couldn't END the parade without SANTA!!!
So cute, the kids jumped up & down, waved and had big smiles on their faces.


So, there you have it! A small town Christmas parade. Looks fun eh? I didn't take pictures of everything but I bet we sat there for a good hour and the kids had TONS of candy! Cute! I'm so glad we went! :)

Do you have Christmas parades in  your town? Do you go? Tell me about it!

-------------------------------------------------- 

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY!! CHECK IT OUT!
It ends on 12/2/11 so don't miss out!

** Don't be alarmed if things are a little slow around here... I am getting some NEW pretty stuff soon! YAY! **

2 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Looks like so much fun Tammy. I need to take the kids to our small town parade. It is a few floats and the high school band, but they love it.

Marissa said...

love that first picture...
what a fun parade!